Receiving & Forwarding
FBAforward receives and forwards all shipments delivered to our warehouse. This required service includes unloading, documenting, handling, photographing, labeling, scheduling shipments, and reloading shipments that then get shipped to Amazon’s fulfillment centers. During this process our warehouse team will note and notify you if there is anything missing or damaged with your shipment.
Carton Receive and Forward Fee
Required on all orders
Arrangement and coordination of:
- Documentation of goods received
- Notification of carton count, unit count, weights, dimensions, and shipment condition
- Outer carton inspection for damage or issues during shipping
- Photos of shipment once goods are checked in
- Labels for shipment created and applied to each carton (and pallet if applicable)
- For LTL shipping to Amazon’s fulfillment centers: Soonest available pick up is arranged and scheduled
Orders with containers will receive a discounted rate of $3.50 per carton.
Plenty of care and attentiveness goes into receiving your shipment at FBAforward’s warehouses. FBAforward will check each of the outer cartons to ensure that no damage or issues occurred during the shipping process. We will document the condition, number of cartons, number of units, and any problems we see with your shipment. You will receive photos of your shipment and a notification informing you of its arrival. Our team of Amazon experts double check your goods to ensure they are Amazon compliant, meaning they meet all of Amazon’s strict FBA requirements. FBAforward then attaches labels to your shipment and sends your goods out on the next available truck.
Container Unloading Fee
Starting at $350
Container unloading fee required for all containers. Carton receiving and forwarding is also required on all orders.
- 20′ container – $350
- Greater than a 20′ container – $600
- Unload any size container
- Discounted carton receive & forward rates at $3.50 per carton (normally $5 per carton)
Next: Prep and Inspection Services
We offer customized prep services, inspection, and forwarding to Amazon’s fulfillment centers. Our warehouse is trained in Amazon compliance, ensuring that your seller account stays healthy and your costs stay low.